Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Skincare Review #1! Vitamin C Skinboost from The Body Shop

Hello Everyone!

I am super excited about this review because it has to be my favorite skincare product of all time. Before I started working at The Body Shop, I only used their body care. Soon after getting hired, though, I began to explore the skincare in the shop. Since I have struggled with cystic acne for years, it was only natural that I turned to the Tea Tree skincare line (reviews later) to help with my blemished skin. But what I really longed for was some miracle product that would get rid of all of the deep-red acne scars that the acne left behind; even when I wasn't having any breakouts I still had to feel self-conscious and cover up the red dots all over my face. I was recommended the Vitamin C Skinboost Serum, and haven't looked back since! This serum is velvety smooth, and smells like oranges (even though the vitamin C comes from the camu camu berry). I am able to use this unique serum as a primer before I apply my makeup every day and within one month ALL of my acne scarring was gone! Now it takes only a week to get rid of an acne scar that would have remained on my face for at least a month. Not only has this product improved the appearance of my skin, it has immensely improved my self-confidence! Five Stars!

Thank you!
xoxo, Keely


No comments:

Post a Comment