Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Makeup Review #1! Lip and Cheek Velvet Stick (03)

Hey everyone!

So my first review is a makeup review, simply because I'm OBSESSED with this product. As you can see from the image, this balm stain is *black* in the tube, but is supposed to recognize the pH in your skin and apply as your perfect pink. On me the color turns a beautiful deep berry which is the perfect pink for me in the fall/winter. I love the product not only because of its color, but because it doesn't dry my lips out! I haven't tried this product on my cheeks (it's also a cheek stain), but if I do in the future I'll give you guys a review. But as a lip product, I totally recommend this lip balm stain and the other colors in the new Smoky Poppy lip line at The Body Shop <3

Thanks guys!
xoxo, Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment